
I can't believe it's May already! This year is just flying by and with a new month comes a new PaperWorks Co Paper Card kit, yay!! In the kit is this cute designer paper full of numbers and I paired it with these number stamps I have. I thought it would make a good thank you card. I also used a couple buttons and this super cute ruffled ribbon that I used to make my flower, all from the kit! I love these monthly kits, they are filled with so many great goodies, enough to make at least 10 cards!!
I also entered this in this week's ABC challenge- "T" for Thank you
Materials:
May PaperCraft Kit : Cardstock, designer paper, ribbon & buttons
Stamp - Unity Feb Kit of the Month
Other - Yellow & Teal Inks and dimensionals
Materials:
May PaperCraft Kit : Cardstock, designer paper, ribbon & buttons
Stamp - Unity Feb Kit of the Month
Other - Yellow & Teal Inks and dimensionals
And on to the winner of last weeks PaperWorks blog hop featuring their lastest stamp release by Rachel Anne Miller....Drum roll please....after plugging the numbers into Random.Org I came up with the #55 and the 55th person to leave a comment was none other then April who had this lovely comment to say:
"OH MY WOW...those are soooo great...I love your sponging it's fabulous and that scrap page...sooo adorable...those ducks are the cutest things ever!"
Thanks April and to everyone else that stoped by, I appreciate all the love you left me. Your comment always make my day!! :) :D :)


10 comments:
Your kidding me right? Oh my gosh...holy cow...I'm soooo excited. I wasn't even going to check this when I say the title of your post because honestly, I don't ever get picked for anything...randomly or not!!! So YAY for me!!!!
I love you Jenny!!!
Oh Jenny,love these papers and colors!! Thanks for popping by my way!!
Beautiful card! and congrats to our girl April!!!
this is super! love those numbers with that sentiment! fabulous!
Lovely colours and papers, and that flower is so pretty too. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time,
Hugs, Donna x
Great card! The flower is cute:)
Wow, what an original design!
Thanks for joining in at the ABC Challenge this time.
Hugs
Jen x
Very cool.. great way to use numbers!
Pretty card. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx
Great card!
Post a Comment