About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blue Rose Tatoo & Paper Sundaes Challenge

This week at Paper Sundaes our sponsor is Spesch Stamps and the challenge was to create a card using a book or poem as your inspiration. I went with "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" and this card is supposed to represent the White Witch when she was trying to charm Edmund.

I made this card using "Blue Rose Tatoo" found at Paper Jewels. I coloured her with Copics and embellished with pearls and designer paper.

14 comments:

Marley said...

Wow beautiful cards Jenny!! hugs Marley

CarlaKH said...

two gorgeous cards...love the shades of blue!

HappyCrafter said...

Both so pretty! You made the white queen very sweet looking as Edmund surely saw her :-) great colouring.

Melina said...

The first one is so soft...beautiful!
The second one...oh my! :)

Terria said...

Really pretty cards I love them both!!

Alica said...

your queen is wonderful - she sure does look charming (even witches can be nice ;) )
the Blue Rose tatoo card is perfect - love your coloring (need this stamp too - LOL!)

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow how fabulous does the White Queen look. Love the hair. Great job with the challenge.
mwah
Trace

Lisa Foster said...

WOW!!! These are gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Tamie said...

Wow, the Queen is soooooo amazingly beautiful! I just love the colors, the layout and the image! I am searching for an idea and you have given me some amazing inspiration. Thanks

Moira said...

Beautiful Jenny!

April said...

Awwww Jenny...I love that first image...she is sooo lovely! Great coloring on your Sweet Pea.

Colleen said...

Beautiful cards! I love the black paper with the second card too.

Melanie said...

Oh wow, such georgous card, great job Jenny!!

Lesley said...

Your coloring is just amazing, beautiful!