About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Sunday, April 25, 2010

PWCO and Paper Sundaes Challenge

For this weeks challenge on PaperWorks Co you need to make a card using a cupcake somewhere. I used this adorable Rachelle Anne Miller stamp made exclusively for PaperWorks Co, called A Surprise Cheer.
This weeks Paper Sundaes challenge is a recipe using 3 designer papers, 2 cardstocks and 1 flower. The sponsor is Simon Says Stamps. I used this adorable Oops Tilda for my card.

Photobucket

Both PaperWorks and Paper Sundaes had a blog hop this weekend, so scroll down to see my posts for each hop and be sure to hop along because there are awesome prizes to be won!!

22 comments:

CarlaKH said...

Adorable cards.. I was just looking at that mouse stamp last night thinking I need to order it! Love the papers too on the recipe challenge one!

HappyCrafter said...

So cute, I really like how you used the recipe challenge to come up with such an adorable card!

Nancy said...

ohhh both of your cards are simply just darling...I really love the pattern papers and colors on your Tilda card...just beautiful!!!!

Hugs
Nancy T.

Peggie said...

Great cards. Both are just too cute.

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!
Pam Going Postal

Nancy said...

Both of your cards are adorable!
Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards Jenny! I think that Copics class is showing in your coloring. Great job! Hugs!!

megline said...

Both cards are beautiful,
Hugs, Line

Linda S. said...

I also love both of your cards. The one featuring Tilda is so cute and refreshing to see some different colors used. Thanks.
Linda S. in NE

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! I lovey-de-love this little Tilda. She's so vintage looking. You have most certainly done a beautiful job coloring her!! Pat Frank (VA)

Only By His Grace said...

Oh she is so cute. I love the DP's you have used and love your colouring.
hugs marion

Colleen said...

These are so cute! The mouse card is darling and I really like the polka dot papers with the second card.

Diana Crick said...

Both cards are adorable, I love the polka dots and plaid together, very striking!

hugs, Diana

Cami said...

Both of your cards are so adorable! Love that Ooops tilda with red and blue! Hugs, Cami

Terria said...

Super Cute CARDS!!

Barb Hardeman said...

Your cards are both just wonderful! I love the retro look of Oops Tilda, the polka dots and the plaid! Great job...hugs...Barb

Moira said...

Oh Jenny - these are both so adorable.

Melina said...

I love these cards! The squares of cupcakes are wonderful! :D

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww!!! Both of your cards are ADORABLE!!!

Lesley said...

Awesome cards, love them!!!

April said...

Those are both totally cute...I love the cupcakes and I always love Tilda!!

Peta said...

This poor little stamp of mine hasn't even seen any ink yet but you've inspired me to get her out of the plastic wrap and make something cute with her. Great card