About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Thursday, April 8, 2010

PWCO Sketch #27/ DT call

Don't forget to enter the PWCO sketch challenge by next Sunday for a chance to win this months totally adorable Paper Card kit, which I have posted HERE

Also PaperWorks Co is having a design team call so make sure you throw your hat in the ring for a chance to be a part of this super fun and awesome company!! See all the info right HERE

They also have a super fun game going on right now where you can earn puzzle pieces to unveil their upcoming release. Be sure to play along! HERE

1 comment:

economía finanzas inversiones said...

I appreciate the time to write this post