About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Paper Sundaes Blog Hop!!

Paper Sundaes is definetly a challenge blog that you want to follow and participate in their weekly challenges!! There is an AMAZING line up of sponsors and this hop is all about showcasing some of them. If you didn't come from Kristina's blog, then be sure to start at the Paper Sundaes Blog and hop on through. There are 5 AWESOME prizes available on the blog as well as some random prizes throughout the hop from some of our design team members. The image on my card is called Midnight Waiting from the Ching-Chou Kuiks fantasy art collection. Now head on over to Danielle's blog next!

42 comments:

Fiona said...

wow...this is beautiful.

Fi
x

Jennifer Scull said...

Jenny, you have done an amazing job coloring this. truly beautiful!
have a wonderful weekend! :)

paperpapier said...

fab colouring on the image. love the embellies as well.

Christine said...

Ooh, this is so pretty!!! Your coloring is gorgeous, and I love the pink and blue!

Christine said...

So stunning. Your colouring is just amazing. I just love how you showcase these stamps.

Shana said...

Oh my Jenny this is AMAZING!!! Can you teach me how to colour my sweet veggies like this?

Danderella said...

Oh my gosh Jenny this is GORGEOUS!

Melina said...

Oh my goodness! Gorgeous!
The image is perfectly colored! Beautiful colors too :D

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty! Gorgeous coloring!

CarlaKH said...

Holy moly Jenny this is just gorgeous! Love the coloring and the papers and roses you added.. so pretty!

Dorte said...

Cute card and fantastic coloring.Thankes for the chance to win.

Lisa said...

great job, I love the colours and the sweet pea image

Chris (catt871) said...

WOW Jenny! This card is beeeeautifullll!!!!! I love the soft colours and your colouring is AWESOME!!! Off I hop!!!!
Chris

Pauline C said...

Wow this is tunning - totally fabulous image and wonderful colouring
Pauline x

Crystal said...

AMAZING! Your colouring is stunning! What a great job....I love how you blended the pink & yellow of her wings! It's been a pleasure working on the PS DT with you (& Paper Jewels too of course)!

Nancy said...

Your card is gorgeous and so is your coloring! This line of stamps is beautiful I had never seen them before. Love your card!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh, your colouring is amazing!
:o)

Mel said...

Wow this is amazing! Your colour detail is so brill! Wish i was this good!! Hopping off to the next xxx

Shelley said...

The colours you've used are just brilliant. They seem to glow.

JAN said...

an amazing card so beautiful and breathtaking..i love it! hugs Janet

daisydilly (vicki) said...

wow such a stunning card

KanataNewf said...

All I can say Jenny is wow - your colouring is amazing.

Lin said...

I have only one word to say BEAUTIFUL..
Lin x

HappyCrafter said...

so pretty! Amazing colouring, love how you captured the light on her hair and the shading on the edges, seems these courses you've been taking are having an impact!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love your coloring.
hugs,
Gini

Loz said...

great colours, perfect DPs xx

Marlene said...

Fantastic card, Jenny! You do such beautiful work. Please check out my blog for a DT call for The Digi Shack. I think you'd be a great asset to the team!

Lesley said...

Jenny, you always colour these images so brilliantly! Yet another gorgeous creation...

Alica said...

perfect! amazing coloring Jenny, love her wings and hair!

Jamie said...

Great card.. I love the image.. Fairies are my fav!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Jenny! I love your coloring. Hugs!

Lisa said...

Well hello there PWCO teammate! I absolutely love your project! I have a collection of these stamps and they are awesome!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super stunning!

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your fantastic coloring!

Colleen said...

This is beautiful! The DP compliments the image very well.

Erika said...

Beautiful card!

DQ said...

Wow, love everything about this card, the coloring, the colors, the layout, everything!!

Moira said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, I just love these sweetpea stamps. Your colouring is absolutely fabulous. Hugs Tracy x

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Beautiful card and coloring!

Lesley said...

Beautiful coloring!

Create With Joy said...

Gorgeous card - love it!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com