About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Monday, March 1, 2010

Zoie the Zebra for a New Baby


This weekend was Virtual Stamp Night over on Splitcoast Stampers and one of the challenges was to use loose glitter over an image. I made this card for the challenge. I had this cool designer paper kicking around in my stash and I thought it would work perfectly with PaperWorks Zoie the Zebra from the Safari Friends Collection. To make Zoie sparkle I covered her and the sentiment with Versamark and then poured embossing glitter over them and set it with my heat gun. I also made this card for the 22nd Sunday Sketch over on the PaperWorks Co blog. They have a new sketch every Sunday so be sure to play along!

Stamp – PWCO Zoie the Zebra

Rhinestones – Basic Grey Bling It Purple

Ribbon, Flowers, Brad, glitter embossing powder, versamark

13 comments:

marsha said...

Fabulous Jenny! I love this Zebra and your colors and layout are great!

Hugs,
Marsha

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny, how are you. This card is so different and very effective. Love the choice of colours and how you have designed it, just brilliant.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Marlene said...

This is such a cute card! Love the color scheme, especially.

Terria said...

Oh i LOVE IT!! the colors are so pretty together:)

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh Jenny how precious. One I love this sweet image and two I love the layout and color combo. Awesome job girl!!

Tracey said...

awww...this is adorable.
Hugs,
Tracey

Melina said...

Oh my gracious! I am so in love with the purple and black together!

Lesley said...

Awesome card, I love the black and purple together!

April said...

What an adorable card....I love the colors and the glitter of course!

Colleen said...

So neat - love the glitter and the blocking of the sketch. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card Jenny! Hugs!

Kerrie said...

Just looking at all your cards and they are gorgeous.... I too like Ginas Stamps, especially the butterfly...

Moira said...

Very pretty!

I wish I could tie a bow like that!