Buckley is just the cutest robot ever and I thought he’d make a great birthday card for that little guy in your life. My own little guy turned 5 yesterday which is I guess why I’m thinking about birthday cards. These Tinheart Family Robots are so fun to work with! I made this card for the Sunday Sketch using designer paper from Cosmo Cricket. Make sure you stop by PaperWorks Co today so that you can get your hands on these adorable robots!! Also check out their March card kit while you still can, it's filled with so many goodies for such a great price. And if you play this weeks PWCO sketch challenge you have a chance to win the kit for free!Materials Used:
Stamp: PWCO Buckley Tinheart
Copics: B95, B93, B91, R29, R24, R22, Y19, Y15, Y11
Smooch: Siren
Scalloped Ovals and Ovals Nesties
Red Rhinestones
Today is also the big blog hop from Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and my own company Paper Jewels! So be sure to start at the Critter Challenge Blog and Hop along because there are lots of prizes to be won along the way!!


6 comments:
Hi Jenny,
What a fun card!
Hugs,
Tracey
This is such a fun looking boys card! Hugs!
Very cute - the DP is perfect!
Girl I adore this card. When this DP first came out I went nuts over it. Great image with the dp.
Awesome card!! It just screams little boy! LOVE it!!
Aww.. such a cute image.. and the paper is perfect for little boys!
Post a Comment