About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Greeting Farm's Royal Battle. PLEASE HELP!!


This really cool tent card was made by APRIL who is one of my team members for the Royal Battle being held over on The Greeting Farm. There are over 50 entries and in order for our group to move on to round two we need your votes!! Click on the gallery here:
and please vote for our team "The Stamping Farmettes Sisters"
And there are lots of great cards in the gallery and luckily you're allowed 3 votes so please check out the card made by our sister group "The Stamping Farmettes" and give them a vote too!
To vote all you need to do is register and leave a comment! Thanks so much :)

3 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Awwww....I missed this :( I had already put in my three votes when I saw your comment over at my blog. It is totally adorable though. Three votes weren't enough!!! I could have voted for so many more!

Anonymous said...

no worries.. i got your back ;)

voted for you and sheena already!

Tracey said...

This is adorable. Love it!!!