About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Monday, November 2, 2009

Spread the Love for Jaimie Hop


If you've come here from Elaine's Quixotic blog then you're on the right track. If not you can start at the beginning with Katharina Frei. This is the card I made for Jaimie to help send her some love and hope. The more people the send her cards the more hope she'll recieve. We're hoping that as many people as possible will contribute and there are even several vendors donating prizes to encourage participation. For all the details on how you can help Spread The Love for Jaimie, an 11 year old girl who was a victim of a horrendous act of violence that left her without a mother, or to know more about her story please go HERE.

For the card I decided to make for her I used one of the adorable images from the Little Loud Stamps new release over at PaperWorks. To make the gold borders I used scor-tape and sprinkled glitter over top.

Materials:
Copics C9,C7,C5,C3, E11,E00,E000,R20,B91,B93,B95,BV00,BV11,BV17
Stickles
Brads
Flowers
Gold Glitter
Scor-tape

Now hop on over Boni's blog for more love for Jaimie. And please help flood this girl with cards!!

44 comments:

Do What You Love said...

This is such a lovely card for Jaimie. Being a participant in the blog hop, I am just hopping around to see all the lovely cards the participants made. Jaimie is really going to be touched!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is just adorable!! Love your sparkly touches on your card!! Thank you for your support!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

You've created a really gorgeous card!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Adorable card! I am sure she will love receiving it.

Unknown said...

Nice card! Love all the purples...

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card Jenny! Love the shimmer, I'm sure Jaimie will too. Thanks so much for joining in our hop today! :)

Elizabeth S. said...

Beautiful card!! Love that glitter.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is fab and I love all the glitter ;-) I am sure Jaimie will receive so many fabulous cards :-)

luv
Lols x x

Darlene said...

This is so adorable and I'm sure Jaimie is going to love the added sparkle!! Thanks for helping to "spread the word"!

Melina said...

Awwwww this is just darling! TFS!

Tanya said...

What a cute card!!! Love it.

Tracey said...

This is adorable. Love it!!!!

paige said...

This card is adorable!

kim.mom said...

Cute card!

Unknown said...

Sweet card!

Mary said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Mira said...

Such a cute card :)

Unknown said...

I love your card!!! I am hosting a giveaway every week on my blog so pop by and tell all your friends too....

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is so cute! I'm sure Jaimie will love it! Glad you are a part of the hop!

Janna :)

Colleen said...

What an adorable card!

Shelly said...

Your card is darling!!!

AnnMarie said...

Such a sweet card! I just love that little image! Really, really pretty! :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

Your card is so cute! The colors and design are so perfect!

Suzanne said...

Great card. I will be making one tonight
Hugs
Suzanne x

Lynne said...

Great Card!! Love all the glitter!

Golden said...

Beautiful! Thanks for letting us hop for Jaimie. I made a card to and posted on my blog.

Stitchinwitch said...

I love your card, really cute

Ginny said...

she'll love it, I posted my card to her today :0)

April said...

I just love that idea with the tape...very pretty!

Jennifer Scull said...

your card will most certainly bring a big smile to her face! precious! :)

Mary Lou said...

What a darling card!! Neat idea with scor tape and glitter. Sent my card today :-)
Blessings
Mary Lou

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a cute card! Love all the glitter :)

Hugs
Maarit

Joey said...

Hi Jenny,
this is fantastic, I love the layout of your card, gorgeous image.

Joey.xxx

Erin... said...

so cute!! love the blues and all the sparkle!! thanks for helping us with the hop, hugs, erin

Susa said...

Such a gorgeous card!!

I'll make mine to her tonight.

Hugs, Susa

Unknown said...

Super Cute Card, Jaimie is sure to treasure it. Hugs Avril xxx

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card for Jaimie!
An adorable image and lovely colors!
Take care xx
Anne -:)

Manna said...

Cute card!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A beautiful card for Jaimie x I'm sure these will bring a much needed smile to her face x

Moshie said...

Very cute card!!!! Sweet little image! Love it!

Anne said...

This is a wonderful card for Jaimie, I made one too: I made one too: My card for Jaimie

Shana said...

Gorgeous card for Jaimie! I love the dark card base and great image!

KarenB said...

Super sweet :)

Basement Stamper said...

Very sweet image, love her!