I was so excited to be chosen as the guest designer for Digital Delights this week as I adore their images! They are so darn cute. They have lots of digital images and have just recently teamed up with Clear Dollar Stamps to bring you some clear stamps too!! For my first project I used "Maggie" and I pieced her unto the "Maggie Background". I coloured her with Copics and I sponged the sky and the grass with Close to My Heart inks (Heavenly Blue and Topiary). I then added some flowers that I found from an Etsy store with Kaiser flowers behind them. I also used a dew drop for the top corners.Materials:
Copics R81,R20,E11,E00,E000,Y13,Y000,Y0000,C3,C1,C00,R29,R27,R24,BV11,BV00,BV0000,
B0000, E35, YR23, Y23
B0000, E35, YR23, Y23
CTMH Heavenly Blue and Topiary Inks
Dew Drops
Kaiser Flowers
Etsy Flowers


For my 2nd project I decided to attempt to make a paper backpack, I found the tutorial HERE on Splitcoast Stampers. To make this I used Digital Delights "Alien Andy in Spaceship" image, which I coloured with Copics and added some Basic Grey pearls to his ship. I used Gina K Navy CS for the main part of the backpack and I used the SU! Stars wheel to make the pattern, which I then embossed with silver. Materials:
Copics C3, B99, G24, B000
Eyelets
Ribbon



16 comments:
What awesome projects. I love your card and I just adore this backpack. I love everything about it...the embossing, the pearls on the spaceship...everything! LOVELY!
Your projects are beautiful Jenny!! Thanks so much for being our Guest DT a Digital Delights!!
Hugs
Wendy
adorable!!! love each one of them!!! I am so proud of you for being Guest Designer!!!! you go girl!! :) big hugs!
Welcome Jenny so glad you are our guest designer
This card is georgous, lovely job. I have Alien Andy and adore him. It's been awhile since I have printed him off to use. He'll have to be on my "to print" list for the weekend.
Awww that card is adorable and the alien backpack is spendid! Great projects!
Very cute projects Jenny!
Sweet card and the backpack is fantastic!
Congratulations on being our Spotlight Guest Designer! I love all of your work! Your projects above are just outstanding!
Hugs,
Lisa
OMG! It's such a cute project!! I love the little martian, and the backpack looks so neat and it all coordinate so well--amazing work!
The card is so pretty! The maggie stamp is adorable. Awesome job on the backpack! Looks wonderful!
Awwww! I just love this card!! The back pack is adorable too!
AWESOME Jenny! I just LOVE cute!
Pam Going Postal
these are just wonderful Jenny!
Congrats on you DT spot!
Blessings, Maria
2 great projects, love the girly image and those flowers are lovely. Also love the little satchel what a great gift idea.
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.x
Adorable projects!
Post a Comment