About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nurse Chrissy Delivers Great News!

I've created this card with another great image from Sunshines Stamps, called Nurse Chrissy. I coloured her with Copics and I embellished by sewing the corner of the image with red embroidery floss. I also added ribbon and flowers. Enjoy! And keep an eye out for when Sunshines Stamps Online Store opens up so that you can get your own copy of Chrissy!


6 comments:

Sunshine said...

So cute! Love the sewing you did. Special delivery is the perfect sentiment on this card! Good job hon! :)

Scrapacat said...

This is great! Very imaginative sentiment, too. Love the color combo!
~ky

Tami Grandi said...

absolutely adorable!

Heather said...

Oh how cute! Unique baby card!

Chrissy said...

Awesome! Great idea for a card!

Kym Weber said...

Perfect baby expecting card!