About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ildi Co. and Sunshine Stamps Stores are now open!



Ildi Co.

Alright the moment you've been waiting for! 10 new images from Ildi Co are now available for purchase in Ildiko's new online store, with more to come. Check it out!

See some examples of the new Cuddles-Kuma Digi Stamps from Melanie and Laurie of our Design Team!

And we also have the Opening of Sunshine Stamps which you can check out here!
What an exciting week to have two great digi stores open for business!

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Hi Honey! Congratulations! We are up and running now! FINALLY! :)

Heather said...

Congratulations! There are some really cute images in the store.

Julie said...

Congratulations...I have already hearted them both on Etsy...
Julie G.

cabio's craft corner said...

Congratulations! These are very cute images!
Hugs,
Cabio