About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mr Smoothie brings Summer Treats!

See the cute ice cream truck I used on this scrapbook layout! Get your own Mr Smoothie from Sunshines Stamps when the new store opens Aug 5th! So exciting! And of course there's lots more to choose from as well, be sure to check it out tomorrow!

For this LO I used Creative Memories patterned paper, Stampin Up! Cardstock and buttons from Close To My Heart and I coloured with Copic markers. The image is Mr Smoothie from Sunshines Stamps and most importantly the pictures are of my very own cutie and his cousin :) Enjoy!

Make sure to stop by Saturday when I post the link to the brand new Sunshine Stamps Online Store!


6 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm excited for the store to open too. Beautiful page layout, love the soft colors. Mr Smoothie is a perfect fit.

Sunshine said...

Jenny! This is so sweet. Your colouring is amazing!! This page is just precious!! :)

Suzanne said...

How sweet is this layout! Great job!

Scrapacat said...

Awww!! How sweet! Great layout and I just loved how you used the buttons!
~ky

Linnie said...

oh how cute is this i am loving it
linniexxx

Rob Arsenault said...

This card truly warms the heart. Thanks for showing how good these stamps can be with such great color!

~Rob