About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #23 - Pretty as a Princess


This week's challenge is at Paper Sundaes is to make a card with the "Pretty as a Princess" Theme. I used a Magnolia image for my card and coloured her with copics. I followed the colour challenge from the Color Throwdown - "Navy, coral and celery". The sketch is from splitcoast stampers SC10.

6 comments:

Broni said...

What an adorable Magnolia image!! I love how you used the colors and that beautiful bow! Thanks so much for playing in the Throwdown with us!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty---your coloring is divine!

Lesley said...

What a sweet image and I love your bow!

April said...

Adorable...love that orange ribbon!

Wanda Cullen said...

Sweet card using these colors! Love that luscious ribbon!

Colleen said...

Such a sweet image and I love your coloring! Cute!