About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Teacher Gift Set

Here's the stationary set that I made for my daughter's year end gift. I used the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.
These are the cards that I included in the set:





12 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, what a great idea for a teacher gift! Love the papers you used too!

marsha said...

Stunning gift! I would love to be the teacher receiving this!
Hugs, Marsha

Melina said...

Oh my Jenny! This is an awesome gift set! I would LOVE receiving this! I know her teacher was thrilled :)

Alica said...

I love it Jenny! Great idea for teacher's gift. I think I'll make these too!

Diane said...

Oh I'm sure any teacher would love this beautiful set! Stunning!

Moira said...

WOW!!

What a fabulous gift.. you spent a lot of time and energy on this.. and I'm certain the teacher will love it.

I know I would!

Colleen said...

Wow! Great teacher gift! I LOVE the colors:)

CarlaKH said...

wow Jenny this is too cool! Love it!

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, what a fabulous gift set!! I'm sure it will be loved.

Lesley said...

What a great gift for the techers, I'm sure they loved it!

April said...

WOW....I am in love with this set. Those colors are awesome! I have been wanting to make one of thos sets but it looks a bit intimidating! FABULOUS!

AnnMarie said...

This is a beautiful gift!! The colors are just striking!!