About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sealed With A Kiss

Here's my latest Sunshine card I made using one of their new Valentine images. They also have some new cute bee images, so make sure you check them out!! I followed this weeks Sketch from Friday Sketches which Sunshine's Stamps happens to be sponsoring. The ribbon I used on this card was from my friend Kristina who sent it to me in a secret sister swap and the Copics used are: R29,R27,R24,R22

21 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Jenny. Fabulous card, so bright and colourful. Love the background paper which shows off your fab image.
have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

Suzanne said...

Very cute!

HappyCrafter said...

Cool card, very modern! Glad to see you using the goodies :-)

AnnMarie said...

Really cute!

Melina said...

Coooool! Love those lips :)

Christina said...

Very nicely done!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I love that DP. Great job. Hugs!

marsha said...

Too cute! The DP really shows this off!
Hugs,
Marsha

Sunshine said...

This is just great!Love your lips! LOL!! Great use of the sketch. That paper rocks! AWESOMENESS!! :^D

Just Me said...

Oh I love how you colored this!!

L said...

Great card!

Kym Weber said...

Wow, look at those lips! Sexy or what! Love them! Gorgeous Valentine's paper! Terrific job on the sketch for Friday Sketchers. Thanks for creating such an awesome card!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love the Angelina lips ;) and the cool papers.

Warmest greetings,

Renata

stuffie said...

looks great, JennY! Love the coloring on the lips!!

Jacquie said...

Your colouring continues to amaze me!!! How did you get the lips to look so good?! Love the dp and your ribbon choices.

Lesley said...

Too cute! Love the dp!

Colleen said...

Cute! Love the shading on the lips!

Helen Dooley said...

Jenny, what a cool card. great job!

Mom2AngelJocelyn said...

this is so cute Jenny, you do such an awesome job.

Stampin'Piper said...

Your card is really cool! Love this idea :)

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs Tanja
(Friday Sketchers DT)

Tracey said...

ohhh...I love those red lips. Awesome job!