About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome Baby Girl!


My friends just had a baby girl on Dec 28th so I made them this card. The image is a stamp from High Hopes called "Bearly Sitting" I followed the rules for our 15th Carfty Critter challenge to make a girly card and use buttons. I also entered the following:

Teddy Stampers #1 : A New Beggining
Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenges #1 : New
Cupcake Craft Challenges : A Baby Card
Charisma Cardz: Celebrations
Stamp Something: New Somethings

29 comments:

Danni said...

How sweet!!

Jackie Randolph said...

What a sweet baby card and the image is adorable. I love the combo of pink and brown. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge at Fussy & Fancy Friday!

Bananastamper said...

You've been busy Jenny! Great baby card! Love the brown & pink - one of my "go to" combos!
Shanna :)

Juanita said...

Absolutely Adorable! Your coloring is beautiful :).

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Sally said...

Awww, such an adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Stampin Mindy said...

This is very cute, my favorite colors and this stamp is adorable! Thank you for joining us a Fussy and Fancy!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Jenny. I just love your baby card. Lovely colour combination with a super cute image. Your papers are just fabulous and pretty flowers too.
Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. I love the image and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sharon said...

Hi Jenny, what a beautiful card. Love your teddy stamp and colour combo. Thank you so much for taking part in Teddy Stamper's Challenge this week. Look forward to seeing more of you. Hugs Sharon

April said...

Your card came out sooo cute...I love how you used your buttons!

Lenas kort said...

Wow!Love this baby card :-) Have a nice day :-)

marsha said...

Jenny, this is so precious! Love your pink and brown and your coloring is marvy!

Hugs,
Marsha

Victoria said...

beautiful card in gorgeous colours
Fab to see you at Cupcake Crafts
Victoria
x

Allison said...

sweet card
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, this is precious. I love the image and the color combo. Great use of buttons!!

DeeDee said...

A beautiful cute card. I love the image and the color are my favorites! :0)

Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Hugs, Diana

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the colours and papers you've chosen.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
Barbara
xx

Melina said...

This is just darling! Love your style :)

Krista said...

So cute. Love the colors and the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy

CRAFTERESA said...

aaahhhhhh such a sweet image, and a lovely card

thank you for joining the Teddy Stampers first challenge, hope you can join us again soon
Hugs
Teresa x

L said...

I love the colors!!

paige said...

cute card and love the color combo

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Love the colors. Great job!!

Colleen said...

I love the layout and the flowers with the buttons are adorable!

Terria said...

Love it , it's simply adorable!

AnnMarie said...

Wow! Great card! Love that cute image!! Your bow is awesome...mine also come out cock-eyed! LOL

Tracey said...

Jenny - This is adorable. Love the colors and the prima emblishments. TFS!

Donna said...

Beautiful baby card for our challenge at Cupcake this week, thanks for playing along with us :) Donna x

Shana said...

Gorgeous!