About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back to School Sale, buy 2 get 1 free at Paper Jewels!!

Back To School Event!

Buy 2 get 1 FREE

To celebrate Back to School, Paper Jewels is having a "Buy 2 - Get 1 FREE of equal or lesser value" special. Mention the free stamps you'd like in the comment area as you check out and I'll be sure to include them when your order ships out.

Buy 2 - Get 1 FREE Stamp of equal or lesser value
Buy 4 - Get 2 FREE Stamps of equal or lesser value
Buy 6 - Get 3 FREE Stamps of equal or lesser value
and so on....


Feel free to pair up your more expensive stamps and your lesser priced stamps together. For example, if you buy 2 priced at $9.95 and 2 priced and $5.25, you may choose 1 free stamp with a value up to $9.95 and another with a value up to $5.25.

Don't forget to write in the comment section when you check out which stamps you'd like as your freebies!!

OFFER ENDS SEPT 5th at 11:59pm MST

1 comment:

April said...

Dang, I can't believe I missed this! I hope you got some good customer flow through the store with your sale!!!