About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've restocked the Paper Jewels store, so most of the "Out of Stock" items are back in stock, plus I've added 5 new stamps!

AND I also have a whole new line of stamps coming to the store soon. They are the beautiful Ching Chou Kuiks Fantasy Art Collection from Sweet Pea Stamps.

I am taking Pre-Orders, but I'm expecting the stamps to arrive in March. Here's an example of what they look like.


4 comments:

Tracey said...

Yahoo! Off to shop:)

Marlene said...

These images are adorable....I'm going to have to have a look-see. :)

Lesley said...

Too cute, off to take a look!

April said...

I can not wait to get my stuff in! Why do you have to be in Canada and me in Germany??? LOL...shipping takes too dang long!