About Me

My photo
Canada
I am a wife and mother who is on a journey to find the silver lining in every rain cloud.

Magnolia-licious


Pages

Challenges

I Designed For

Powered by Blogger.

Counter

Clock

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Three's A Charm Blog Hop Nov 7th with PRIZES

Nov 7th is the day that you must come check out Ildi Co, Sunshine Stamps and The Stamping Boutiques joint blog hop!! 3 amazing digital stamp companies that have gotten together to give you all the chance to see their newest releases and get a chance to win some fabulous blog candy, including a set of COPICS from The Stamping Boutique and the entire new Release from Ildi Co that will be revealed!! There are a whopping 14 images in the new set!! It's an event you don't want to miss.

I'll also be participating in the Spread the Love Blog Hop on Monday Nov 2nd at 10am EST for Jaimie. Click on the blinky for more info on how we can all help show some love for this poor girl who lost her mother in a horrible act a violence.










And as another note of interest, I have been asked to be the next Guest Designer over at Digital Delights!! I'm so honored and thrilled, can't wait to show you all what I create with their fabulous images. That takes place on Nov 5th! So as you can see this will be a very busy blog week for me, so check back often!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I am so THRILLED for you to have been chosen as a Guest DT member!!! I was several weeks ago and it is a blast!!! you will have such fun!!!

I am excited to be on the hop tomorrow for Jaimie. gotta get my card finished up. and have my blinkie for the 3's a charm hop on my blog now! think I'm all ready! what a big week, you are right! :) now to start stamping my lovely bears that I enjoy so much!

Tracey said...

Congrats on the Spotlight Guest Designer for Digital Delights. Can't wait to see your post.

Terria said...

How exciting I love blog hops I can't wait to play!